Be Bright Be Seen
The school crossing patrol helpers came into school to remind us how we should wear bright or fluorescent colours on dull days so that we can be seen more easily.
They left book marks which also reminded us that we should wear reflective clothing if walking near traffic at night
The Green Cross Code
1. First find the safest place to cross
2. Stop just before you get to the kerb
3. Look all around for traffic and listen.
4. If traffic is coming, let it pass
5. When it is safe, go straight across the road – do not run