Return to school information
Reminder: School starts back tomorrow Wed 28 Aug. Healthy breaks, school dinners and buses will not be available until Mon 2 Sept. Please bring your own healthy break and packed lunch. School times are as normal; P2 - 3 finish at 1.35pm, P4 -7 finish 2.45pm. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow!
Please check the information in the link below concerning free school meal and help with uniform costs eligibility. Any questions or concerns please contact the school office.
Parent(s)/Guardian(s) can apply if your son or daughter is in full-time education and if you are in receipt of one of the following benefits:-
- Income Support;
- Income Based Jobseeker’s Allowance;
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance;
- Guarantee Element of State Pension Credit;
- Child Tax Credit or Working Tax Credit with an annual taxable income of £16,190 or less;
- Universal credit and have net household earnings not exceeding £14,000 per year.